Data is imported into Pearson Access either through a nightly feed or through a user import through the UI, depending on your project. Users with specific permissions can access data import files to view imported data and any errors that occurred. They can also access export data files for information on data previously exported from the organization to which they are pinned.
- Confirm your role and project under your name, and your district or school in the Organization dropdown. If you have access to multiple projects or organizations, click each dropdown to select the one(s) you want to view or manage.
- From the main menu, click (or tap) Imports/Exports.
A data import list appears.
- Select only one file at a time to see download options.
- Click Download Initial Import to download a .zip file that contains folders with the actual information that imported into the system. Double-click the .zip file to open it.
- Click Download Results to download information for any import errors that may have occurred.
- If either file is not yet available for download, an error message appears and instructs you to try again later.
- If you encounter any other errors, follow instructions on the Resolve Import Errors page.
- Successfully imported data is available to users in the project, based on their roles and permissions.
- Consult your headquarter or state technical/data support to address any errors in the .csv file.