Depending on your project, you may receive an email before your initial sign-in with account information such as:
- Username (email)
- Temporary password (valid for 7 days)
- Link to Pearson Access
- Click (or type) the Pearson Access url.
- Enter your email, and click Continue.
- If you are signing in through single sign-on (SSO), the system directs you to your organization's SSO for authentication.
- If you received sign-in details in an email, enter your temporary password, and click Continue again.
- If you entered a temporary password, enter your new password, and click Save.
Password requirements - Minimum of eight characters including upper and lowercase letters, and at least one number, and one special character.
For your account security, the system prompts you to verify your presence when you are inactive for 18 minutes. When you are inactive for more than 20 minutes, the system signs you out.If you are not authorized to view data, the system displays an error message after signing in and you must contact your program administrator.